|A Family Owned Business Since 1908|
Since 1908 Stevenson Supply has been serving the North Bay. We began as a humble blacksmith shop and are now in the forefront of green construction technologies.
A family owned business since 1908.
Stevenson Supply has evolved with the times, from selling and servicing farm equipment to offering state-of-the-art contractor products. As a local, family owned business we offer excellent services and innovative solutions that make your business more successful. Our creative problem solving abilities distinguish us from our competitors.
Company headquarters is located at 3601 Regional Parkway in Santa Rosa, conveniently near Highway 101 and the Sonoma County Airport. The Santa Rosa telephone number is 707-575-3335. Our Vallejo location is at 1328 Lemon Street, close to the Highway 80/780 interchange. The Vallejo telephone number is 707-644-7709.
We supply the products that build the Bay Area.
General Engineering Contractors, Land Developers, Grape Growers and Municipal Agencies value Stevenson Supply for our attention to detail and extensive knowledge of products and services. We offer in-store service in two convenient locations, along with on-time delivery of erosion and sediment control products, engineered geotextile fabrics and many other contractor supplies.